Hello! My name is Miikka Koskinen. I create software and study mathematics in Helsinki, Finland. You might know me by the handle arcatan.
I work as a software developer. My expertise includes functional programming and full-stack Clojure development. I enjoy bringing clarity to complicated systems and coaching teams in building systems in a way that is sustainable in the long term. I’m available for consulting via my employer Metosin.
My previous employers include ZenRobotics and Futurice. I have a Master of Science degree in mathematics from University of Helsinki.
- Read my blog at quanttype.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Look at my code on GitHub.
- Look at my photos on Flickr and on Instagram.
- Look at the books I have read.
The talks I’ve given about functional programming:
- 2019-02-23: Pointfree Clojure (lightning talk), :clojureD
- 2017-10-25: Data, the Ultimate Abstraction, Helsinki Clojure Meetup
- 2016-09-27: Implicit Configurations, Helsinki Haskell User Group
- 2015-09-24: 20th century functional programming, Helsinki Haskell User Group