Here’s a list of some of the books I’ve read since January 2018.
- Elements of Clojure by Zachary Tellman. Short treatise on eloquent Clojure. Recommended for intermediate and expert Clojurists.
- The Wisdom of Insecurity by Alan Watts. About suffering, impermanence, and no-self, in Western and Christian terms. Short and sweet.
- Mastering the Core Teachings of the Buddha by Daniel M. Ingram. A map to the higher states attainable by meditation. Might need to be taken with a grain of salt.
- Asleep by Banana Yoshimoto. Stories about the loss of a loved one.
- The Management Myth by Matthew Stewart. Poignant and funny look at the history and the ideology of modern management. Recommended for anyone who reads management literature.
Lists of books read by other people
I’ve found the following lists especially interesting: